Does firefix have an auto-refresh option like avant browser?
Additional System Details
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2062
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 ( )
You can look at ReloadEvery: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/115
(i know this is 5 months old) only 3/6 found the reply helpful? it's exactly what you need =/
I have been added so many add-ons, why not firefox make some build-in features? I know Avant browser but don't use it. Don't like trident browsers. Just updated to their 2012 alpha version which have updated firefox engine to 7.0(So fast) . Still under my observation stage.
the gecko engine is compatible with avant 2012. don't need plug-ins and you can use gecko engine in avant browser . it is really cool,right?