I need to uninstall mozilla, but it doesn't show up on my list of programs when I open the 'add or remove' programs in 'My Computer'. Is there another way to uninstall it?
Since I've tried everything to make the bookmarks work with my email, and nothing works I want to uninstall mozilla. Mozilla doesn't show up when I go to 'My Computer/ add/ remove programs. How else can I uninstall it?
It's too bad I have to do this but I have to be able to use bookmarks. I've troubleshooted until I'm so frustrated I can't deal with it anymore.
Additional System Details
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Java Plug-in 1.4.2_03 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101012 Firefox/3.6.11 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
To Uninstall Firefox Just Type The Below Line Into The Run Dialog On Your PC Or Search If Your On Win 7 or Vista, RUN if Win XP:
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe