I can't view the ReCaptcha security words when trying to order tickets on Ticketmaster website
Whether I'm in Firefox or IE 8, I can not view the security words sent by ReCaptcha on the Ticketmaster website, when ordering tickets. Thus I can not order my tickets. I USED to be able to..now I can't. Can you help? I did get a new Motherboard a few months ago..would that have anything to do with it?? I've contacted Ticketmaster..they can not solve the problem. Can you? I've enabled 3rd party cookies, etc etc etc...nothing works. Please help!
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I tried to order tickets from Ticketmaster..few months ago and is still happening.
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Bing Bar
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20101012 Firefox/3.6.11
I have Windows XP.
I've also tried Registry cleaners, etc...