when i down load a program on firefox i can never open it ...it says it not a valid win32 application
when i down load a program on firefox i can never open it ...it says it not a valid win32 application i down loaded firefox 3.611 threw firefox and thats the erro it gave me and on anyother application i down load it alway tell me this when i go to run it... it not a valid win32 application
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Google Update
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101001 Firefox/3.5.14 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
It is possible that your anti-virus software is corrupting the downloaded files or otherwise interfering with downloading files by Firefox.
You can try to disable the real-time (live) scanning of files in your anti-virus software temporarily to see if that makes downloading work.