When I click Print it asks me to "save as an XPS" file and then an error in printing box comes up ??
When I click File>Print the print box appears and Iclick OK ( for all or page 1). The Printing box appears and immediately the " Save as box" comes over it saying to save as an XPS file. I click cancel and the "error in printing" box appears so no print -- I can print word and excel documents OK and pages will print when using Internet Explorer.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
18 October morning
- The BT Broadband Support Tools is part of the BT's Getting Setup Portal,as it provides additional help wizards for your BT Total Broadband product.
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox but problem remains
You need to select your printer in the Printer - Name box.