The downloaded Firefox 3.6 file will not mount on my computer.
I would like to upgrade my Firefox 2 browser to Firefox 3.6. But when I download the file my computer says it can't be opened because the image can't be mounted onto the computer or the file is corrupted.
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
I tried to upgrade my Firefox browser.
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- WebEx General Plugin Container Version 166
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r47
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r16
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Provides support for Windows Media.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5.1
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/18.104.22.168
Firefox 3.0 and 3.5/6 versions require at least Mac OS X 10.4 http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/system-requirements.html - Mozilla Firefox 3.6 System Requirements
Firefox 22.214.171.124 is the last release that runs on Mac OS X 10.2 and 10.3