Adobe flashplayer won't continue downloading until I close Mozilla Foxfire,Adobe says it's conflicting the download. How do I close Mozilla Firefox?
Adobe flashplayer won't continue downloading until I close Mozilla Foxfire. Adobe says it's conflicting the download. How do I close Mozilla Firefox so I can finish my download of Adobe Flash Player? And then how will I turn Foxfire back on once Adobe Flash Player is done downloading?
Additional System Details
Just once or twice
This started when...
Tonight when my newversion (3.6 Mozilla Foxfire) down loaded and updated.
- Runs the games at king.com
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Version 0.9.9, copyright 1996-2009 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10
To close Firefox, in the menus select "File > Exit", you can start Firefox by using the same shortcut that you used to open Firefox originally.
I would ignore the instructions from Adobe. Adobe uses its own download manager but it is not required. All you need to do to install Adobe Flash is download the Adobe Flash manual installer and run it. For details on doing that see the Adobe troubleshooting article - http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/191/tn_19166.html#main_ManualInstaller