The browser view freezes while I'm not moving the mouse around, though the page itself loads/works just fine
Just like the question says... When I nudge the mouse, the view refreshes to however much the page has loaded. If I go and watch a YouTube video, for example, the audio keeps playing, but the video freezes until the mouse is moved, at which point it jumps to where it's supposed to be.
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
Just today, I dunno what caused it
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Getting this with FireFox 5 (latest one) it's really annoying now. Happens even when running in safe mode with all addons disabled.
Modified by 2dgreengiant