Can't print from FireFox!
I got a new HP OfficeJet 4500 Desktop printer that can't print from Firefox only. I tried printing the same webpages from Firefox and IE, and couldn't do it in FireFox. The printer starts printing that few secs later the printing stops and doesn't go on.
What do I do?!
Additional System Details
A few times a week
This started when...
I got a new HP printer
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- BitCometAgent v1.06 for Firefox
- Pando Web Installer
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Nexon Game Controller
- RayV Plugin
- Media Go plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; he; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8