how to install Firefox in another directory that it is dirrected ( ex. : I want G not C directory )
Because I was not inspired when I farmatted my HDD, I have low space on C directory for Windows. That is why I ned to install the other programs on G directory, much larger than C. But Firefox 3.6.10 don't allow me to do this. I can install only in C directory.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I want to install Firefox 3.6.10
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ro; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6
There is not troubleshooting informations about this.
When you start the installation procedure select Custom
After Firefox is run the first time, you'll need to move your Profile folder. http://kb.mozillazine.org/Moving_your_profile_folder
Sorry, in this mode Firefox is going in C: . I need a perssonel installing, to instal in G directory.
I do a Custom installation every time I install Firefox, and select my choice of folders using the Browse button.
Are you unable to change the Destination Folder as shown in this dialog box? https://support.mozilla.com/img/wiki_up/6836e3750442df08125e7b8fabaa5b40-1246341543-406-2.jpg