I get a pop window from http://www.toughdisease.com/index.php/exercise website even though I have enable pop-up blocker with no exception
This pop-up opens in a new tab in the Firefox window. It opens up any time when I click on anywhere on any website (though not always). I have run scan, it detected a virus which I have cleared but problem is still there.
Additional System Details
A few times a week
This started when...
- Default Plug-in
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.5.13
Enabled Pop-up blocker in Firefox with no exception,
Ran scan with free Avast which detected a virus and cleared it
Do a malware check with a few malware scan programs.
You need to use all programs because each detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of the database.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
See also "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked and What to do when searches take you to the wrong search website
I did a quick google search and there seems to be someone that removed the virus with Avast av.
I think you have a virus.
I am facing problem from toughdisease.com. how can I stop it.
Thanks and regards