Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

when I hit a web search result I get re-directed to K-Directory.co.uk no matter the actual page address

mell_tweety

When I search for something with google or yahoo every time I hit on the search results it takes me to a site called K-Directory.co.uk instead of the site the search result is on.

When I search for something with google or yahoo every time I hit on the search results it takes me to a site called K-Directory.co.uk instead of the site the search result is on.

All Replies (1)

actually it appears to just be google now