After having a problem with firefox being slow to start, I followed the advice I found in a thread in the firefox support forums, but after doing this, I can not stay logged into any site and have to keep entering passwords constantly, how do I undo it?
The advice in this link( http://portableapps.com/support/firefox_portable#performance) did not solve the problem of firefox being slow, it simply added the hassle of having to sign into every site, every time I go to any page on any site where I would normally sign in once and be done with it, or stay signed in permanently(like my email). I just want to know how to undo it, because just doing the opposite doesn't do it.
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Version 1.0.2, copyright 1996-2009 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2
Hopefully this support article is what you need: