In Windows 7,
When multiple windows of a program opens in Windows 7, they 'stack up' on the bottom toolbar. However, in Firefox 4 I get this 'stack effect' whenever I have multiple tabs. Is there anyway to make it so that each tab is just seen as a part of one Firefox program, so I don't have it stacking up.
Every time Firefox opened
== I download Firefox 4 Beta.
Additional System Details
- -Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- Office Live Update v1.4
- Nexon Game Controller 188.8.131.52
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2
Type about:config into the location bar and press enter. You will get a warning dialog, accept the warning and you will be taken to a list of preferences. In the filter box type preview Double-click on the preference browser.taskbar.previews.enable to change its value to false This will disable the previews of tabs in the taskbar.