Bookmarks search tells me if I have a particular bookmark but not where it is filed
Years ago when Netscape was the browser of choice for those who didn't use Internet Explorer, the Netscape bookmarks had a search feature where it would tell you not only if you had saved a particular bookmark but also the folder where you filed it. IIRC, about six years ago Netscape stopped informing the user where the bookmark you were searching for was filed. It seemed odd to me that Netscape dropped this feature, and Firefox doesn;t have it either. The Firefox search feature only tells you if you have the bookmark. Right now I can't tell where I filed a bookmark and it is frustrating me trying to locate where I filed it.
My question: is there a Firefox add-on that will tell me where the bookmark has been filed?
Additional System Details
- -Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- McAfee Clinic Activator Plugin (1,0,0,5)
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.4
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)