delete ask.com search engine from Firefox, I beg you!
ASK.com, like herpes, has become my search engine, removed it from 'installed program' but it's still here, just like herpes.
Every time Firefox opened
== I open the browser
Additional System Details
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
How to delete ask.com search engine from Firefox, I beg you!
You can click the search engine icon and select Manage Search Engines... to manage your installed search engines. There, you can delete the one's you don't want.
Hopefully that will make it go away.