overflow:hidden conflict with ordered lists (ol li) ?
I have an ordered list (ol) and I need to restrain each item to a certain width. When I use overflow:hidden firefox no longer uses my list item styles (turns it into an unordered, unbulleted list)
Every time Firefox opened
Additional System Details
- -Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Snowtape RadioURL Support Plugin
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Contribute Plug-inInbrowser Editor Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
I would post this type of question to stackoverflow. I'd include a minimal example of HTML and CSS to reproduce this issue.