Where is the page listing changes in 3.6.x updates?
There used to be a link in the "Firefox Updated" page that would take you to the page where the latest sub-versions changes were listed. Why can't I find it anymore?
== after 3.6
If you are interested in a list of fixed bugs then see status1.9.2:.7-fixed&order=bugs.bug_id%20desc%2Cmap_products.name%2Cmap_components.name fixed bugs in Firefox 3.6.7Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100713 Firefox/3.6.7 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
The release notes contain links to what's new in that version, for 3.6.7 see http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/3.6.7/releasenotes/
For a list of security fixes see http://www.mozilla.org/security/known-vulnerabilities/firefox36.html
Thanks! You rule!
If you are interested in a list of fixed bugs then see status1.9.2:.7-fixed&order=bugs.bug_id%20desc%2Cmap_products.name%2Cmap_components.name fixed bugs in Firefox 3.6.7