This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I've done this bit already
I have another kind of problem with Firefox
I set up Firefox Sync but did not enter a secret phrase. Now Sync wont allow me to log in. How can I get in to rectify this issue and why is it even possible to do it in the 1st place?
Title edited by a moderator - eh https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Forum+and+chat+rules+and+guidelines
Every time Firefox opened
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll