Can not download FF 3.6:4
When I try and drag the FF icon into the folder I get a message "The operation can not be completed because you do not have sufficient privileges for some of the items." This is on a Mac and I am downloading from the Mac icon
Additional System Details
- -Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Test Your JVM.
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Unity Web Player lets you experience dazzling interactive 3D right in your browser. For more information, visit Unity .
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DivX Plus Web Player version 184.108.40.2063
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Yahoo! Installer plug-in that allows for application installation and discovery
- Verified Download Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/18.104.22.168 GTB7.0
Which version of Mac OSX do you have?
Firefox 22.214.171.124 is the last ever release for Mac OSX 10.3.9 and earlier versions. Get it here: http://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-126.96.36.199&os=osx&lang=en-US