I switched to Crawler.com as my homepage, now I want to switch back. How?
I want to get rid of crawler.com as my homepage and switch back to the classic Google search homepage. How do I do this?
Every time Firefox opened
== I was adding add-ons
Additional System Details
- -Cooliris embedded in a tab
- Image Control Plugin for viewing images on Ancestry.com. Version 126.96.36.199
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPCIG 188.8.131.52
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
I want to get rid of crawler and go back go google home page. Please help.
Reset your Homepage.