Firefox input focus problem with other windwos in Vista 64 bit.
I was using Firefox 3.6 , and am using Windows Vista 64 bit with Flash 10.0.22.87. Every time a window (File explorer , some media player or another application) appears on top of Firefox 3.6 window and if I am dragging this other window (file explorer or some another application) with the mouse around the Firefox browser window, the input focus will be lost to the Firefox window. So if I drag a window explorer window and move it around in front of the Firefox window, Firefox steals the input focus and the mouse will be pointing at the browser instead.
This happens all the time. I tested my trackball and is functional. I have no problems with other application on top of others and dragging it as described above.
I downgraded Firefox to 3.5.1 and the problem is gone.
Every time Firefox opened
== another windows is on top of Firefox window
Additional System Details
- -NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Version 1.0.0, copyright 1996-2009 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
microsoft .net framework assitant
real player browser record plugin
This is also an issue on my system. I'm using openSUSE Linux 11.3, with Gnome DE.