How do I get my auto-fill-in feature back after clearing everything, when everything is re-set properly?
Initially my forms filled automatically but I had to clear everything and after re-setting the options correctly (I went through Firefox's checklist) it still doesn't work right.
My auto fill is no longer on my computer . How do I get it back on?Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.4
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.5.0_11 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
As prompted when I tried to submit my question, these are my extensions:
HP Smart Web Printing, which is not enabled because it says it is incompatible with Firefox 3.6.3
MacAfee Site Advisor 3.0
Microsoft.NET Framework Assistant 1.1
Try the solutions in Firefox doesn't save web form entries
My auto fill is no longer on my computer . How do I get it back on?
See also Autofill Forms: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/4775
When I follow the post "https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/4775 Form autocomplete" I go to a site that says ......We're sorry, but we can't find what you're looking for. The page or file you requested wasn't found on our site. It's possible that you clicked a link that's out of date, or typed in the address incorrectly.
I clicked and pasted, so there's no chance I copied the URL wrong. I would still like help in getting back my auto fill abilities.