How do I clear cache in FF?
How do I clear the cache in FF without losing all my saved login passwords? I'd prefer to have FF clear the cache upon exiting FF. I have unchecked to box to clear data & passwords, but still I lose my passwords.
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 188.8.131.52
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100316 Firefox/3.6.2
add-ons: Java & WebDeveloper
Websites remembering you and automatically log you in is stored in a cookie that you must allow: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Exceptions" Make sure that you do not use Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox to clear the 'Cookies' and the 'Site Preferences'.
I'm not asking about "automatically log you in". I just want the passwords to be retained when the cache is cleared. Then I can log in quickly (not automatically).
According to Saleforce, I need to reset the cache for my company org to load at a respectable speed - right now it is painfully slow at http://www.amusementequipmentdirectory.com
Can you clear your cache without losing all the remembered passwords? This is most important. Thank You.
Tools > Clear Recent History... - hit Details and make sure only Cache is selected, then select Everything and hit the Clear Now button.