Bookmarks change mysteriously. The label is still the same. For example, it still says Toronto Public Library, but when clicked takes me to Backpage.com. It is usually some site I have recently visited and never even tried to bookmark. It seems to happen
The URL of the bookmark will have changed for no apparent reason, and it seems to be some random site that I have recently visited and never wanted bookmarked. I have only noticed this happening with bookmarks in the toolbar, and they are still labeled the same, but take me somewhere else when clicked on.
Additional System Details
- -Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- Unity Web Player lets you experience dazzling interactive 3D right in your browser. For more information, visit Unity .
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1.1
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Adobe SVG Viewer v3.0 for Macintosh
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6
Colorful Tabs 4.6
Download helper 4.7.3
Fast video download 3.0.8
PDF Download 126.96.36.199
Weather Bug 188.8.131.52