I want to save all attachments in files that I select with each e-mail. I don't want files to download automatically to a default file/space such as the Desktop.
Every time Firefox opened
== every time I want to download an attached file from an e-mail.
Check the Download settings: Tools > Options > Main : DownloadsRead this answer in context 3
Additional System Details
- -Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Ask Toolbar Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_15 for Mozilla browsers
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Please tell me how I can save all attachments in files that I select with each e-mail as I click to download attachments. I don't want files to download automatically to a default file/space such as the Desktop. I want to select the file folder where I wish to save the downloads. How do I do this with as few clicks as possible?
Check the Download settings: Tools > Options > Main : Downloads