I cannot download a pdf - instead of downloading, firefox takes me to a map of my computer to select an application - I do not understand!
when I click on a link on a web page, and it is a pdf, I get taken to a list of my own hard drive, and am asked to select an application. I have to use safari to download anything!
Every time Firefox opened
== a month a go
Additional System Details
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 7.0.9
- Simplifies the uploading of photo files.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100503 Firefox/3.6.4
Firefox doesn't display PDF files, it needs to be told which program you want used to open PDF files. See this: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Managing+file+types