I can no longer access coupons.com or print coupons.
I cannot print coupons anymore from coupons.com. It says to install the coupon printer, when I do, it says it's installed, but still won't print coupons.
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- E-centives Coupon Activator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- Picasa plugin
- MSN® Toolbar
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9 GTB7.1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
You may be having a problem with some extension or plugin that is hindering your Firefox's normal behavior. Have you tried disabling all add-ons (just to check), to see if Firefox goes back to normal?
If that doesn't work, it's possible that the site is having issues with Firefox. Contact them to ask for support.