How do I change to beta firefox from packaged Ubuntu version
Is there a repository I can use to change grom packaged Ubuntu 10.1 version to the Beta Firefox?
== Changing to beta
Additional System Details
- -The next generation Java plug-in for Mozilla browsers.
- The Totem 2.30.0 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100423 Ubuntu/10.04 (lucid) Firefox/3.6.3
Is there a repository I can use to change from pacakaged Ubuntu 10.1 version to the beta?
You can try Mozilla's FTP servers: ftp://ftp.mozilla.org
Other than that, I remind you can have multiple versions of Firefox in the same computer, although you do need to use the Profile Manager to make sure you use different profiles for each one (if that's your intention). Which I recommend, by the way.
Hi, the google chrome beta seemes to have all the fetures i like and the page looks more attractive and the tool bar has alot of fetures also i'd love to add yahoo toolbar to the page but couldn't
Try using Chrome support: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/?hl=en