java problems with pitney bowes label printing
For some reason when i try to print an international shipping label from ebay or paypal it hangs up for a good 5 minutes before java loads it and i can print the label. it does not do this for domestic shipping labels. Its been doing it for some time now even after the switch with ebay printing the shipping labels now not paypal. its really time consuming and would like to know if i can do anything about it
Every time Firefox opened
== a while ago
Additional System Details
- -NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- BitCometAgent v1.07 for Firefox
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Google Update
- Version 1.0.3, copyright 1996-2009 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100202 YFF35 Firefox/3.5.8
java, pitney bowes
in Windows Vista, PayPal
Printing international labels, totally locks up in Firefox.
SCREEN GOES BLACK, does not work......any fixes?
Open Adobe Reader From the "Help" menu select "Repair Abobe Reader Installation". Allow Adobe to do its thing, then try reprinting the label.
JUST SAY THANK YOU
I tried this and it shut off Firefox accessing the internet. had to uninstall FF and Adobe and do a reinstall to get my internet back up and working. This only effected my browser not my pop3 mail