Is there a FF update (from 18.104.22.168) I can use with Mac OS X10.3.9
I keep getting "update" messages from Firefox, but when I try to update I get a "corrupt image" message. I suspect I cannot update because I am using Mac OS X 10.3.9 and the update is for 10.4. (I'm currently using Firefox 2/0/0/20.) Is there an update I could use? Or is it time for a new Mac?
A few times a week
Nope, that is the last ever version of Firefox for 10.3.9 and earlier versions.Read this answer in context 4
Additional System Details
- -Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- npmnqmp 071303000006
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r47
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Provides support for Windows Media.
- RealMedia Player
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5.1
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/126.96.36.199
Nope, that is the last ever version of Firefox for 10.3.9 and earlier versions.