This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
i have an error code ssl_error_ssl_disabled?
i have an ssl_error_ssl_disabled when i try and find sites on mozilla, how do i fix this problem?
Every time Firefox opened
== a few months ago
i have an ssl_error_ssl_disabled when i try and find sites on mozilla, how do i fix this problem? == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == a few months ago
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Allows browsing on RealArcade sites with Mozilla browsers.
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6
See [[Secure Connection Failed]]