The home tool bar isn't showing up at the top of my page. How do I get it back
How do I make my home tool bar show up? the bar with the picture of the house and the back and forward button isn't displaying.
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
View > Toolbars >> Navigation Toolbar
I have lost my tool bar at top of my page and cant fine it all i have are tabs
* If on Windows in Firefox 3.6 the menu bar is hidden then press and hold the Alt key down, that should make the "Menu Bar" appear. * Go to "View > Toolbars" and put a check-mark for "Menu Bar" to make that permanent. See What happened to the File, Edit, and View menus?). * Make sure that you have the Navigation Toolbar and other toolbars visible: "View > Toolbars" * If items are missing then see if you can find them in the "View > Toolbars > Customize" window. * If you see the item in the Customize window then drag it back from the Customize window to the Navigation toolbar. * If you do not see that item then click the "Restore Default Set" button in the "View > Toolbars > Customize" window.
Can't see the Menu Bar (File, Edit, View, History...Help)? Hold down the key ( key in OSX) and press the following letters in this exact order: V T M The Menu Bar should now be displayed permanently, unless you turn it off again (View > Toolbars). Turning the Menu Bar on and off is a new feature in version 3.6. See: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Menu+bar+is+missing Navigation Toolbar, Bookmarks Toolbar and other Toolbars under View > Toolbars. Clicking on one of them will place a check mark (display) or remove the check mark (not displayed). To display the Status Bar, View, then click Status bar to place a check mark (display) or remove the check mark (not displayed).