I have selected the option to not show popup blocks again. How can I undo this?
I clicked the options button on the popup block warning bar and inadvertently selected the option to not show blocked popups again. How do I undo this?
Additional System Details
- -LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9
Tools->Options->Content->Block popup windows
Does it help?
Thanks for the reply. The standard Tools/Options box does not appear to contain any option to re-enable the popup warning bar, but only the option to actually allow/disallow popups. Any other ideas?