I want to clear Browswer History-but "Tool bar" does not appear at top to allow me to do this
I want to be able to delete my browser history-steps call for me to click on "Tool Bar" to start the process; however there is NO Tool bar at the top of my FireFox page
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_15 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Can't see the Menu Bar (File, Edit, View, History...Help)? Hold down the key ( key in OSX) and press the following letters in this exact order: V T M The Menu Bar should now be displayed permanently, unless you turn it off again (View > Toolbars). Turning the Menu Bar on and off is a new feature in version 3.6.
See other bars under View > Toolbars. Clicking on one of them will place a check mark (display) or remove the check mark (not displayed).
To display the Status Bar, View, then click Status bar to place a check mark (display) or remove the check mark (not displayed).
Full Screen mode http://kb.mozillazine.org/Netbooks#Full_screen
If the Menu bar is hidden, hit the Alt key (Cmd for Mac) to show the Menu bar, then open View > Toolbars and select Menu bar, so it has a check-mark.