Limited history available with "go back" button -- maybe 30-40 pages, then must go to initial page and start over again. Can I take page limit off of Go Back button?
When using "firstview.com" and scrolling through pictures, I wish to return to my initial viewing page. I use the "go back" button and am able to return 30 or so pages, and then it does not allow further "go back." Can I increase or eliminate the limit on the capacity to go back using the go back button?
Every time Firefox opened
Additional System Details
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
You can try to increase the pref browser.sessionhistory.max_entries on the about:config page.
To open the about:config page, type about:config in the location (address) bar and press the Enter key, just like you type the url of a website to open a website. If you see a warning then you can confirm that you want to access that page.