I have no tool bar showing. whaer has it gone?
My tool bar at the top of the page that has the Bookmark icon has disappeared after the last update. I pray that all of my saved internet locations have not been deleted.
Additional System Details
- -Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 GTB7.0 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Click on View up in the top left corner and and click on toolbars. There should be a checkmark beside Bookmarks Toolbar. If there isn't click on it. Your bookmark toolbar should showup. If that doesn't work you can go this link: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Lost+Bookmarks?bl=n&as=q