I can not access yuku.com - timeout error, all other sites work fine
can not acces this site - all other sites work fine - only last 2 days
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
The connection has timed out
The server at dsrforum.yuku.com is taking too long to respond.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Does this happen only on Firefox or on other browsers as well?
Also, here's a nifty site to see if "it's just for you" when a site is down: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
I only use firefox.
I also use firefox at home and i do not have an issue
Since you're using Windows XP, it's likely you have Internet Explorer too. Try using it and see if it works (that's what I meant by the question, sorry for not being clear).
I did not have Explorer any more - I just downloaded it.
can not connect with Explorer either
Then it's probably one of the following: - your firewall is set to block access to the site (disable it or configure it accordingly to see if it fixes the issue); - your ISP (internet service provider) is blocking the site for some unknown reason (contact them for more help); - your router is causing an issue with the site, for whatever reason, although I can't see this being likely at all.
Just getting White pages since their latest update