My Chase Bank site crashes Firefox. I'm logged in. I have never had a problem before- this is happening the last few days. It works fine on Edge.
My Chase Bank site crashes Firefox. I'm logged in. I have never had a problem before- this is happening the last few days. It works fine on Edge.
All Replies (4)
We're sorry to hear that Firefox is crashing. In order to assist you better, please follow the steps below to provide us crash IDs to help us learn more about your crash.
The crash report is several pages of data. We need the report numbers to see the whole report.
- Enter about:crashes in the Firefox address bar and press Enter. A list of Submitted (and Unsubmitted, if any) Crash Reports will appear, similar to the one shown below.
- Copy the 5 most recent Submitted Report IDs that start with bp- and then go back to your forum question and paste those IDs into the "Post a Reply" box.
Note: If a recent Report ID does not start with bp- click on it to submit the report.
(Please don't take a screenshot of your crashes, just copy and paste the IDs. The below image is just an example of what your Firefox screen should look like.)
Thank you for your help!
More information and further troubleshooting steps can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox crashes (closing or quitting unexpectedly) article.
Here are the crash report ID's bp-22c313c0-0416-4736-b9bf-987380261007 bp-32727d86-5318-4b9c-afb4-755f00261007 bp-9df219d8-a6f3-460a-b5ec-5072f0261007 bp-f0cd4ac3-75b8-432d-9ac8-25ca10261007 bp-11418016-2080-4978-9578-421980261007 Thank you! Nancy
I just checked it again and it still crashes every time- The most recent crash- bp-0279aa85-4922-4d04-b83b-c32790261007
Thanks. This is a very obscure case, I've added your report to https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1927586 — I'll let the #gfx team reach out directly if they need more details.