Open
I've set a localhosted open-webui as ml.provider -> prompt isnt pasted by firefox
I've set my local open-webui as the browser.ml.chat.provider as https://llm.local/ and upon right click to a page and saying "summarize this" the side bar is opening. But the prompt doesnt get pasted to the webui.
Doing that while the sidebar is already opened works fine!
Any suggestions how to fix this?
I've set my local open-webui as the browser.ml.chat.provider as https://llm.local/ and upon right click to a page and saying "summarize this" the side bar is opening. But the prompt doesnt get pasted to the webui.
Doing that while the sidebar is already opened works fine!
Any suggestions how to fix this?
All Replies (1)
seem to be a race condition on startup of firefox. sometimes i start firefox and it works. othertimes i start and it doesnt work - as it seems. i am not tooo sure this is related.