Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Firefox upgraded this morning. I can't get to any URL's now.

gdippel

Firefox upgraded this morning. I can't connect to any of my URL's. I have rebooted my computer, went and closed all open Firefoxes, and Run as Admin. I can connect changing to Run as Admin once then I can't connect to anything else. If I open Chrome - there is no issues. How can I get back to where it worked?

Firefox upgraded this morning. I can't connect to any of my URL's. I have rebooted my computer, went and closed all open Firefoxes, and Run as Admin. I can connect changing to Run as Admin once then I can't connect to anything else. If I open Chrome - there is no issues. How can I get back to where it worked?

All Replies (3)

Hi

What happens when you try to open a website? Is there any error message?

It just sits there with the hour glass....no URL shows- just says New Tab.

Not sure if my reply went thru. It just sits there with the hour glass where it shows New Tab.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.