Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Is not giving me the right contacts and emails to verify

Andy Bryan

I can’t verify if it’s not my Gmail or number

I can’t verify if it’s not my Gmail or number
Attached screenshots

All Replies (1)

Hi Andy,

This looks very similar to the issue described in this thread. Is Firefox for Android set as your default browser? I’m wondering whether the process may have failed when control was handed over between apps.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.