Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I have signed in and still it wont let me turn on vpn

Andri O'Doherty

I have signed into firefox it has told me to click vpn in browser and when i do it asks me to get started again and does not let me turn on vpn

I have signed into firefox it has told me to click vpn in browser and when i do it asks me to get started again and does not let me turn on vpn

All Replies (1)

Hi Andri,

It looks like you may be affected by this bug. Have you tried signing out of your Mozilla account to see whether that helps?

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.