Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I can' find my primary passcode

H91m82j2025

I cant log in to Firefox because I don't remember primary passcode

I cant log in to Firefox because I don't remember primary passcode

All Replies (1)

Oops!

How long have you used a Primary password ? Do you have a back of a time before you used it. As you probably know [Reset] will wipe all passwords, so apart from an expensive hack . . . .

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.