Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

my color is purple how can I change it back to white?

NONNA

my color is purple how can I change it back to white?

my color is purple how can I change it back to white?

All Replies (1)

Hello,

If you would like to switch your Firefox theme from dark to light mode, please follow these steps:

1: Click the application menu button ☰ 2: Click Settings 3: On the left side bar, click appearance. 4: Choose Light mode

Alternatively, you can download themes from the Add-ons store.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.