Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

How do I transport my [redacted] @gmail.com email from a previous computer to this new computer?

Malcolm McDonald

How do I transport my [redacted] @gmail.com email from a previous computer to this new computer?

How do I transport my [redacted] @gmail.com email from a previous computer to this new computer?

Modified by James

All Replies (1)

You just log in to this account on your new computer if you have set up Sync. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/sync

You can also copy your profile from the old computer to the new one: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/back-and-restore-information-firefox-profiles

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.