Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Sync Collections between devices

med-1980

Hello, I use Firefox on smartphone and PC. I really like the Collections feature on mobile, but they are not synchronized with other devices. It would be very useful to sync Collections like bookmarks, so we can access them from PC and other phones. Thank you!

Hello, I use Firefox on smartphone and PC. I really like the Collections feature on mobile, but they are not synchronized with other devices. It would be very useful to sync Collections like bookmarks, so we can access them from PC and other phones. Thank you!

All Replies (1)

--- questa traduzione è stata eseguita automaticamente con gli strumenti integrati di Firefox --- Ciao, uso Firefox su smartphone e PC. Mi piace molto la funzione Raccolte su dispositivi mobili, ma non sono sincronizzati con altri dispositivi. Sarebbe molto utile sincronizzare le raccolte come i segnalibri, in modo da potervi accedere da PC e altri telefoni. Grazie! Grazie! --- Fine traduzione ---

Purtroppo questa funzione non è prevista al momento ne nel prevedibile futuro. Però se vuoi puoi proporre la tua idea qui -> https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/ideas/idb-p/ideas o accodarti ad altre segnalazioni simili