Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

emails are gone but re-downloaed from the server (win10)

robertc673

Everytime I close down thunderbird (128.9.1), the emails disappear and when I open the program, the are re-downloaded from the server every time. I have been having issues with my computer lately and having to reboot it (another computer is not an option right now). I cant hep but think I need to un and re-install thunderbird.

Everytime I close down thunderbird (128.9.1), the emails disappear and when I open the program, the are re-downloaded from the server every time. I have been having issues with my computer lately and having to reboot it (another computer is not an option right now). I cant hep but think I need to un and re-install thunderbird.

Modified by Wayne Mery

All Replies (1)

Please provide more information. Is this a POP account?