Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

TB is very slow and sluggish using Jaws

tony childers

I use Jaws and NVDA screen readers. TB is so very slow and sluggis that it's almost un-useable. just arrowing down the list of messages in my inbox I have to wait between 5-10 seconds before screen reader will read the title of the next message, same thing after I open a message to read it. Is there a setting I need to change?

I use Jaws and NVDA screen readers. TB is so very slow and sluggis that it's almost un-useable. just arrowing down the list of messages in my inbox I have to wait between 5-10 seconds before screen reader will read the title of the next message, same thing after I open a message to read it. Is there a setting I need to change?

All Replies (1)

If you do not get an answer here, try the excellent https://groups.io/g/thunderbird