Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
This thread was closed and archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Locked Archived

Read Aloud function SKIPS important text

SuMo Bot

I use the read aloud function of Firefox regularly and it keeps skipping important parts of the texts! Attached is a screencap of the article I was reading today, the most recent example of this (https://www.analystnews.org/posts/to-understand-the-israel-palestine-conflict-start-with-these-two-simple-questions). I have highlighted the sentence the reader skipped. Do I have a setting not marked properly? What can be done to fix this?

I use the read aloud function of Firefox regularly and it keeps skipping important parts of the texts! Attached is a screencap of the article I was reading today, the most recent example of this (https://www.analystnews.org/posts/to-understand-the-israel-palestine-conflict-start-with-these-two-simple-questions). I have highlighted the sentence the reader skipped. Do I have a setting not marked properly? What can be done to fix this?

All Replies (1)

If you have a problem with the Read Aloud extension, best is to contact its developer for support.

Modified by cor-el

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.